Carnival Breeze - 23 April 2016. Charter?

Does anyone have information whether Carnival Breeze has been chartered for April 23 2016? The cruise has disappeared from the Carnival website.

We are on this cruise and other friends wanted to come, but the sailing is not available.

Called Carnival but no one has information.

Oh no! I had been planning to book multiple cabins for that 8 day (to get the obc) while on my cruise this May. I've had multiple conversations with my PVP and as of yesterday it was there...you're right, now it's gone! I'm going to call him tomorrow.

I have a large group on this sailing, every one is very excited.

However it does worry me that I"m not able to make any new bookings and that no one at CCL knows what is going on.

I really hope it's not chartered.

Does it show trips after that one? I know they are going to announce new ship movements on Thursday. Maybe the Breeze is being moved????

I thought it was moving to Galveston when the vista sailed. So I don't think it's moving again, would it?

I just received the confirmation letter.

The 23 April 2016 Breeze sailing has been chartered and all our reservations have been cancelled. :mad:

If you are booked on this cruise - call Carnival asap to see what your options are.

They are giving 14 days to re-book plus $50 OBC for the inconvenience.

I'm so sorry guys!!! I know there's not much comparable to an 8 day on the Breeze right now!

Has Carnival given you any options that sound favorable to you?

Is there another 8 day that month? Maybe, just maybe you can ask them to match your price for your category. I mean it can't hurt to try... :)

My TA is working on it, she said she got a email in the middle of the night that the ship had been chartered for that date and they would send her a fax today with further details. I spent a month picking that itinerary and cabin, sure is disappointing that they can do this.

My TA is working on it, she said she got a email in the middle of the night that the ship had been chartered for that date and they would send her a fax today with further details. I spent a month picking that itinerary and cabin, sure is disappointing that they can do this.

Same here! Picked the date due to my kids having that week off, also, we love the Breeze. This sucks. Back to the drawing board :mad:

Carnival is offering my clients a comparable 8-day cruise for the same rate.

So, most of them are choosing the Easter sailing which is much higher in pricing. Plus $50 OBC per booked guest, so it's not allll bad.

Was booked on this sailing and got the email this morning. This works perfectly for me as I was thinking of moving my sailing to the Vista over Christmas in 2016. Booked at my same rate (much less expensive than Vista) and got my OBC as well!

ISA65, my TA says all they are offering is the 50.00 OBC, am I being screwed twice.

No, they are offering $50 per person and you can switch your reservation to a comparable sailing.

So, I switched most of my guests over to the Easter cruise, which is much more expensive - but we get the cabins at the same rate as the April 23rd cruise, as a courtesy.

You can now choose an expensive sailing (like the Vista) and get to go for a lower price.

I'm upset because this was supposed to be my big birthday cruise and you can't reschedule a milestone birthday.... :-(

DAMN. I was going to book this NEXT FRICKEN WEEK. So disappointed. I was waiting to book on board so I could get OBC. Now I loose the sailing which means I could lose sailing on the breeze since it moves to Texas, and if I had already booked I could get a different cheaper cruise :'( So disappointing.

We got our's moved to a March sailing that listed for a higher price and they gave us the matching price from cancelled sailing. Nice, but not the same itinerary.

Edited by sandij

DAMN. I was going to book this NEXT FRICKEN WEEK. So disappointed. I was waiting to book on board so I could get OBC. Now I loose the sailing which means I could lose sailing on the breeze since it moves to Texas, and if I had already booked I could get a different cheaper cruise :'( So disappointing.

I wish I could invite you to join us. I have moved my group to the Easter sailing at the original pricing and still have cabins available plus group obc....

I wish I could invite you to join us. I have moved my group to the Easter sailing at the original pricing and still have cabins available plus group obc....

Youre a sweetheart! I wish we could go earlier, but I only have a couple open weeks from school. Oh well. I can't justify flying to Texas to cruise when we live in Florida, so I guess we'll just miss the breeze.

• 3 weeks later...