OBC gifted from Travel Agent

ACR1111

It will show on the Vacation Summary page under "print booked items" as certificates--provided the TA has sent it in.

Usually ours doesn't show until about a month before cruising, but it does always show up there.

Edited by mizlorinj

It does not always show up on MyNCL. In fact, for me, it has never shown up there. You will get card in your cabin saying that you were gifted with OBC. Make sure you take a copy of your invoice from the TA stating what they are giving you in case something goes haywire. A copy has saved me once when there was an issue.

Edited by pizzalady1

When I booked my cruise via outside agent, I did NOT see it on my NCL cruise documents. I called the agent and they said that it was a "gift" from the agency so I will see it when I board as a "OBC Gift" and I will most likely receive some sort of "gift certificate" looking document in my stateroom to say that it is from them. It will be on my account once we are on board.

Hope this helps!

When I booked my cruise via outside agent, I did NOT see it on my NCL cruise documents. I called the agent and they said that it was a "gift" from the agency so I will see it when I board as a "OBC Gift" and I will most likely receive some sort of "gift certificate" looking document in my stateroom to say that it is from them. It will be on my account once we are on board.

Hope this helps!

Yes this is true too--a card will be in the cabin showing the amount and whom it is from.

NOTE if it is from your TA and doesn't show up, you will need to contact your TA. I watched 2 weeks ago as someone argued and argued with Guest Services onboard about OBC their TA promised them that did not show up toward the end of the cruise, and Guest Services said there was nothing they could do since it was not from NCL.

I'm glad this came up. I have another question along these lines. I had never heard of differing kinds of OBC before coming to this cruiseline. Is gifted OBC from a travel agent a refundable, partially refundable or nonrefundable gift if it is not totally used? TIA

If your TA purchased OBC for you, it was purchased as one of the "Gifts and More" items. In order to see it prior to sailing, call NCL and ask them to email you an "Amenity Confirmation". All products purchased FOR you will show on that including items that don't show in the e-docs. We've had more than one surprise spoiled for us/others when the confirmation was sent.:rolleyes: