Am I a Cruise Thread Addict?

calisilent

Booked our forthcoming cruise last November and have checked these boards most days. My husband says it must only be me that does it, but now I know it's not. Only 28 days to go and counting....Caribbean Princess Mediterranean Adventure 9.5.15

No, you sound exactly like me. So not crazy imo. [emoji4] My cruise is in 6 1/2 months and I stalk this forum several times a day. I'm learning so much, and planning everything in advance. And even planning for the next cruise I want to take. My husband thinks I'm insane, lol.

Bakersdozen, You and I leave on our respective ships the same day from opposite ends of the country! Counting down, counting down. My husband loves to cruise, but doesn't look at CC. He laughs about not even knowing what ports we are going to on the cruises. I'm the cruise planner in our duo, he just loves to be on the ocean!

Thanks everyone for telling me that I am among enthusiasts!

:)

Bakersdozen, You and I leave on our respective ships the same day from opposite ends of the country! Counting down, counting down. My husband loves to cruise, but doesn't look at CC. He laughs about not even knowing what ports we are going to on the cruises. I'm the cruise planner in our duo, he just loves to be on the ocean!

Thanks everyone for telling me that I am among enthusiasts!

:)

Haha, your husband sounds like my husband. Couldn't care less where we are going, meanwhile I need to have every little detail planned out. Heck, I even have my packing list started. :-D

Haha, your husband sounds like my husband. Couldn't care less where we are going, meanwhile I need to have every little detail planned out. Heck, I even have my packing list started. :-D

So do I!

And I went to the dollar store and bought a seven day medicine container because I read on another thread that they make fantastic small jewelry containers! Doing little things like that makes it seem closer to sail away. :)