Which nights are formal?

chewie8008

I would like to know the answer to that as well. We are sailing on the Dream on August 2. I seriously doubt one of the formal nights is Sunday though since that is embarkation day and often passengers haven't had all of their luggage delivered to their stateroom in time for dinner.

The first one is normally the first sea day. This is usually the 2nd night on most 7 day cruises. The 2nd one is typically the last sea day but not always. They can vary from ship to ship and depend on the length of the cruise.

The formal nights will be on your sea days.

I don't think that will be the case on our cruise as we have 3 sea days: Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday. Saturday is out since it's the last night of the cruise and they never have 2 consecutive formal nights, so it can't be both Monday and Tuesday.

There are no formal nights on CCL ships. There are "elegant" nights for those that even care. The majority are of the "I don't care" or "this is MY vacation, so I'll dress however I want" and show up in shorts and flip flops. (sarcasm off)