Allure of the Seas - Our First Time on Oasis Class

We have a Western Mediterranean cruise this Fall on Allure of the Seas which will be our first sailing on Oasis Class. We are so excited to finally sail on an Oasis Class ship. I have tried to do as much research as possible to make sure I experience all she has to offer, but have a question that I can't seem to locate the answer to.

I understand you are able to pre-book your entertainment tickets for the shows. I was wondering, when does this typically open for booking. We are currently ~185 days from sailing - I realize we are probably too far out, but wanted to see when I should start checking to see if we can book the item.

If anyone has suggestions / must-sees so we don't miss anything as well, I would be appreciative for the advice.

Thanks in advance for the feedback and assistance.

I think it is typically 90 days before cruise that entertainment is available to book.

However i would check regulary as we are 175 days before Allure cruise and was able to book dining yesterday.

Enjoy we are excited also as it is our first time on Oasis class as well.

Maria

...If anyone has suggestions / must-sees so we don't miss anything as well, I would be appreciative for the advice.....

Check out the outside area on deck 14 above the bridge wings. Go forward on the port side passenger corridor.

Good question -

I also keep pretty close eyes on the Cruise Critic Roll Call as someone usually more vigilant than I notice and announce when reservations are open.

Unsolicited advice:

1. I've sailed Oasis class 4 times (once on the Transatlantic) and STILL haven't done everything. Our first Oasis cruise, we wore ourselves out trying to do it all so be sure to relax. Maybe plan another Oasis cruise later!

2. Even when you get reservations, arrive at the venues as early as you can to guarantee good seats (unobstructed views).

3. ENJOY!