Making online booking with all inclusive

I've made a dummy online booking for a 2016 cruise

2016 cruise's on the UK web site have the all inclusive drinks and Grats offer.

it shows as a promo code B in the booking.

when I book using my crown and anchor account the promo code B disappears and only shows a C&A discount applied.

The terms say both the discount and the all inclusive are combinable.

Has anyone from UK booked online and got the invoice that clearly show the all inclusive has been applied.

I wish they would sort out their web sites when applying discounts ( it does not instil any confidence when booking not knowing if the promos have been applied)

I was told by my travel agent that its a glitch in the RCI website (surprise) and he was going to put my C&A numbers in later on otherwise it knocks out the drinks package and gratuities. Their system can't seem to cope with different discounts

I had the same query after I booked online and the invoice showed the gratuities still there and paid for and no mention of the drinks package.

After a phone call it was confirmed I had the 'all inclusive' but that the booking had to now be manually adjusted by the revenue department to remove gratuity cost and add the drinks package. I had this confirmed in an email as well.

It all seems a bit bizarre to me, I guess the website can't cope with the promotion.

I am pretty sure you can't have both the C & A discount and the drinks package, it's one or the other.Watch out when booking, choose the one which gives you the best discount.

Angela

It is available for the 2016 bookings at the moment

"The All Inclusive (Premium or Select Drinks Package, Soda Package) & Free Gratuities promotion is combinable with Crown & Anchor Discounts"

copied from the terms notice on web site

Edited by bogofman

I was told by my travel agent that its a glitch in the RCI website (surprise) and he was going to put my C&A numbers in later on otherwise it knocks out the drinks package and gratuities. Their system can't seem to cope with different discounts

I have phoned up and they confirm the all inclusive and C+A discount

looks like it might be safer to do it over the phone, especially since I would need to call even if I book on line to confirm.

I wish they would sort the web site for Promo's .

These issues have been around as long as I've been cruising with RCI (and celebrity to a less extent)