thinking of cruising on breeze

splintz

researching for my next cruise in december. i have narrowed it down to a couple of carnival ships. the breeze, the conquest, and the pride. i have been on the glory and liked it. and i would think that it is similar to the conquest. i have been on the pride 4 times and love it. especially with the new improvements. and it is 30 minutes to the port. but i was ready to pull the trigger and go with the breeze because it is a newer boat that i haven't been on. while researching it i was amazed that it does not have the alchemy bar. with this cruise being kid free we planned on getting cheers and spending lots of time at the alchemy bar which we really enjoyed on the glory. this might be a deal breaker. does the breeze have a similar martini bar? i saw they have a library bar but that looks like a strictly wine bar. i read somewhere they have some kind of martini bar but could not find one on the deck plans.

Have sailed on the Breeze and on the Conquest. The Breeze has sooooooooooooooooo much more to offer than the Conquest.

No it does not have the Alchemy bar but there are lots of other bars. I definitely would not miss sailing on the Breeze because it does not have an Alchemy bar.

... i saw they have a library bar but that looks like a strictly wine bar. ...

The Library on the Breeze is a tiny joke of a library and there is a wine machine in there. Did I say it was tiny? I am talking like 8x16. Maybe 4 chairs.

BUT the Breeze was a fun cruise. Hang out at the piano bar, just get close because about 300 people in line for the comedy club snakes right through it.