Just off the Allure 4/5/15 Sailing

Just off the Allure 4/5/15 sailing. Will write a complete review in the next couple of days. Currently at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort for the day and flying home Monday morning (much better airfare than Sunday).

In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions until

I post the review. Overall, we loved our 3rd sailing on an Oasis class ship and 13th cruise overall.

Edited by flannbarr

First of all welcome home (I am sure you wanted to hear that):(

Okay what kind of docking station if any did your cabin have for the smart phones.

Just wondered if they upgraded yet.

When we sailed the Allure last summer they were still the original (4's I think),

Thanks

Hi flannbarr,

Glad you liked your cruise.

I'm going to be on the TA next Sunday and I wonder what kind of beer they offer on the Allure? Do they have draft beer? Do they have any wheat beer on the bar menu? :confused:

I did the Celebrity Eclipse TA last your (same date) out of FLL and they had Franziskaner (at least the first half of the cruise) and since Celebrity is part of RCCL I am hoping for that on the Allure too. :)

Thanks!

jjduke

Can you please tell me if and where the "Suites Only" area is for the pool? My husband and I sailed on the Independence of the seas in January and that area was off of the 11th deck up towards the Pool bar. On our upcoming trip on the Allure next January we upgraded to a grand suite and are looking forward to not having to look for a seat. Thanks :)

Can you please tell me if and where the "Suites Only" area is for the pool? My husband and I sailed on the Independence of the seas in January and that area was off of the 11th deck up towards the Pool bar. On our upcoming trip on the Allure next January we upgraded to a grand suite and are looking forward to not having to look for a seat. Thanks :)

I believe it's forward, above the Solarium.

Hi flannbarr,

Glad you liked your cruise.

I'm going to be on the TA next Sunday and I wonder what kind of beer they offer on the Allure? Do they have draft beer? Do they have any wheat beer on the bar menu? :confused:

I did the Celebrity Eclipse TA last your (same date) out of FLL and they had Franziskaner (at least the first half of the cruise) and since Celebrity is part of RCCL I am hoping for that on the Allure too. :)

Thanks!

jjduke

there were draft beers at select bars. i remember sorrento's and bow and stern specifically, and i am sure there are a few more. cant remember if any wheat beers, but i dont drink them so wasnt looking either.....