12 night Grandeur sailing

I heard that there will be a 12 night Caribbean sailing on the Grandeur of the Seas next year. When will that schedule come out? I've been watching every day. I did read here on CC that it would be out by now (I thought).

I'm waiting for the same thing.

If you go to cruisecal - they are showing itineraries through April 2017, so you can get an idea of what will probably be listed.

Now, I'm just waiting for RCL so I can see prices.

ShipDatePortOther Ships in PortGrandeur Of The Seas Depart: 04:00 PM01/23/2017Baltimore, Maryland Grandeur Of The Seas 01/24/2017At Sea Grandeur Of The Seas 01/25/2017At Sea Grandeur Of The Seas 01/26/2017At Sea Grandeur Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM01/27/2017St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands Grandeur Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM01/28/2017St. Johns, Antigua, British West IndiesAnthem Of The Seas 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Dock)

Grandeur Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM01/29/2017Castries, St. Lucia, West IndiesAnthem Of The Seas 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Dock)

Grandeur Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM01/30/2017Basse-Terre, St. Kitts, West IndiesAdventure Of The Seas 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Dock)

Grandeur Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM01/31/2017Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles (St. Martin) Grandeur Of The Seas 02/01/2017At Sea Grandeur Of The Seas 02/02/2017At Sea Grandeur Of The Seas 02/03/2017At Sea Grandeur Of The Seas Arrive: 07:00 AM

Sorry that it's hard to read

This could be the 12 day. 6 sea days.

Next week should get price.

Edited by red devil

They ran a 12 night when Enchantment sailed from Baltimore. Good cruise. If my memory serves me correct, it was SanJuan, TortolaBVI, Antigua, St.Thomas, St.Maartin, Labadee.

3 days at sea, 6 ports back to back, 3 days at sea.

The smaller ship did have a tendency to begin to shrink in on you after the first week...

I'm waiting for Royal to release the 12 night schedule too. We were on the Grandeur 2 weeks ago and Danney from Next Cruise was talking about some new itineraries. As a matter of fact the Grandeur is doing a 9 night Canada/NE end of May 2016 and we are booked. It will be nice to go north and have some warmer weather.

Theresa

I am looking forward to this 12 day Southern Caribbean itinerary. I'm hoping to book it on board GOS in May so I can get my OBC. I love this ship & doubt if I could get tired of it. My only difficulty with this booking is to choose balcony (with new C&A balcony discount) or panoramic view.

Thanks for all the responses. I'm really looking forward to this sailing.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
We were on one of the 12-night Enchantment sailings. Loved it. Hoping there is a 12-night Grandeur sailing in winter 2016.

Just might be joining you on the 2016 cruise. The wife and I are looking at either that one or the one on 12/22/16.

Since it will be a late 50th birthday present for me, thinking we might go all in and get a Grand Suite.

With all this precruise excitement already, I wouldn't expect reasonable prices.

The Grandeur will almost always sell out IMO. I haven't seen really good deals on this ship for a while.

For us, the slightly higher prices aren't a big deal as we live just over one hour from Baltimore so no transportation or hotel costs, just the cost of parking. And, I think that's the draw for a lot of people in the VA/MD/DE/PA/NJ area. The vast majority of those onboard GR cruises are from those states. We've run into people on three different cruises out of Baltimore that we have known over the years. One was my parents neighbors, one was someone my DH served with onboard a US Navy ship and another was one who dated my DH's brother a couple of times and DH knew her brother. They were all from VA and MD.

Edited by BND