How early can I select my dining time and entertainment

We cruise on the Oasis in November '15. When will we be able to select our entertainment and dining times online?

There is no set time. Sometimes it's over 120 days, other times less than 90 days. Keep checking the website.

Bob you are right it is very inconsistent. Last week dining finally opened up for our Jewel May 16 cruise. At the same time it also opened up for our Jewel cruises coming up in September and October.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

We are booked on Ovation in May next year. This will be our first Royal Caribbean cruise but are Elite with Celebrity. We have booked My Time dining (I think that is what is was called). My question is do you have to make a booking for our dinner time beforehand or can you do it onboard. You could do either with Celebrity but thought maybe with the larger number of passengers this may not be possible. Also what sort of entertainment do you need to book. Thank you for any help you can give.

We sail on Oasis in September. It may be a coincidence, but entertainment opened up the day after I made the final payment last weekend. Dining is not open yet, but I check every few days.

• 2 months later...
Everything is visible for my cruise now except entertainment...we sail on Freedom in 34 days (July 19).. Shouldn't entertainment be showing up by now?

There is no pre-booking of entertainment on Freedom.