Booking next cruise while on cruise

gayla59

I am on Legend in November and my family is considering a cruise on Rhapsody next October. I understand that if I book while onboard the Legend I will get a $100 credit on the Rhapsody cruise. If I book several cabins will they all get the $100 credit?

I don't have an answer to the OP's question, but a question of my own on booking a cruise while onboard.

We're going on a cruise in February and I'd like to book an Alaska cruise that we plan to take in 2007. Can you book a cruise while onboard if the schedule is not out yet for the date you wish to book for?:confused:

De

RanDe-

I was on the Enchantment last week and tried to book a Jewel sailing in Fall 2007, and was told it wasn't possible since it was nto available in the system.

So I booked a 9 night Explorer sailing for 11/3/06 and plan to transfer the reservation to the 2007 Jewel before the 70 day penalty window starts on the Explorer reservation.

Anyone else have experience with this or other suggestions?

thanks,

Wendy

The one other way that I know of is to ask the C&A loyalty ambassador for a credit voucher, while onboard. If you know the length of cruise ask for the appropriate amount. A $200.00 voucher will not work on a 7 night cruise. It never hurts to ask!!:)

Rick

We booked 5 cabins while on a recent cruise and each cabin got the credit. They did it by the # of days of the next cruise. Aseven day cruise gets $100 per cabin credit :)

I asked what would happen if I needed to change reservations. She told me to tell them that we had booked on the cruise and have them move the onboard credit with our new reservation.

Archived