Celebration

kunapets

We will be cruising Celebration out of Jacksonville in a couple of weeks. I plan to bring on a few (3 or 4) bottles of good wine in accordance with the Carnival policy. Does anyone know if we should carry them on or pack them. If we carry on - will they take our wine directly to the Wine Stewart or do we just bring a bottle to dinner with us (kind of tacky).

Thanks Ken S

I would suggest you carrying the wine on with you. It's much safer that way. You wouldn't want one to break in your luggage. You will be able to take the wine directly to your cabin. We just carry the bottle to the dinning room and the waiter will open it for you. We always take 2 bottle per person in our carry-on. Hope this helps!

When are you sailing? We are sailing 9/24 on the Celebration. Maybe we are traveling together????

hi...r u guys on the 29th sailing?? thats when my bunch r going!!!

Hi:) We are going with you! We were going on the Holiday out of Mobile 9/8/05 for our 15th wedding anniversary with friends but...

We live in south Mississippi and were hit hard by Katrina just got power Friday (9/9/05) millions of trees down lots of roof damage but thanks to Georgia power and south Carolina power we are great now.

We are ready for vacation ! :D

kuna - we (sister-in-law and I) are sailing with you. We are leaving the families at home this time. Just us girls! Can't wait. I just turned 50 and my sister-in-law is in her early 30's. She lives in Jacksonville, so I am driving down the day before to stay with her and my brother. What cabin are you in? We are on the lowest deck, R-68. From what I've read on these boards, we will probably be walking up many flights of stairs. Seems the elevators on the Celebration are very small. Didn't know that ahead of time, or I would have booked higher up in the ship. Oh well, will probably need the exercise after eating all week! Looking forward to our vacation and meeting new friends!

Want to meet at the sailaway party? We are meeting several other cruisecritic passengers then. If not, hope you have a wonderful cruise. Enjoy yourselves. We'll pray for smooth sailings!!!! Wondering if Key West will still be on the itinerary. Sept 19 cruise went to Freeport instead of Key West. We really want to see Key West, so will keep out fingers crossed. Happy sailings!

Archived