What is happening to the Board

Debi_D

Is it me or are we misplacing some post. I had just read a thread regarding Tahitian Pictures from BadEd about 2 hours ago and now its gone. Whats up with this board?

Debi D

Tahitian Princess and Dive, Dive, Dive:-)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;11;3;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

It's not you...looks like there's a whole bunch of stuff missing from 3/27 on...I posted a lengthy review of Sun Princess yesterday and it’s gone…

What ends up happening is that a lot of old, dated threads get resurrected because they've been forgotten and look new... icon_confused.gif

-------------------------

Sun Princess, 03/2004; Pacific Princess, 07/2003; Star Princess, 05/2003; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Sun Princess, 05/2001; Sun Princess, 04/2001; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Regal Princess, 10/1999; Sun Princess, 08/1998; Holiday, 05/1998; Westerdam, 09/1997; Regal Princess, 11/1996; Royal Odyssey, 09/1995; Starward, 11/1993

I have noticed post disappearing just after replying. It is happening on all the boards not just Princess. I think the Management should offer some explaination of the problems instead of keeping folks in the dark.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bdjam:

It's not you...looks like there's a whole bunch of stuff missing from 3/27 on...I posted a lengthy review of Sun Princess yesterday and it’s gone…

What ends up happening is that a lot of old, dated threads get resurrected because they've been forgotten and look new... icon_confused.gif

-------------------------

Sun Princess, 03/2004; Pacific Princess, 07/2003; Star Princess, 05/2003; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Sun Princess, 05/2001; Sun Princess, 04/2001; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Regal Princess, 10/1999; Sun Princess, 08/1998; Holiday, 05/1998; Westerdam, 09/1997; Regal Princess, 11/1996; Royal Odyssey, 09/1995; Starward, 11/1993<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bdjam, go into your profiles and click that you want to see all your posts. Then click on your review and send it bttt. It will then reappear from the depths of the unknown. That's what I had to do. Hoepfully it will stay this time.

No work, no kids, no dog, no stress . . . just sun and fun and food on . . . April 2005!

Well I thought it was just me needing another cruise NOW icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif So it looks as if the rest of us are seeing the same problem, well back to the work icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

Debi

Tahitian Princess and Dive, Dive, Dive:-)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;11;3;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I have noticed post disappearing just after replying. It is happening on all the boards not just Princess. I think the Management should offer some explaination of the problems instead of keeping folks in the dark. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure I expect "Management" to reply to all issues immediately, but in this case, Laura did reply about an hour before your post to this issue.

Reply by Laura earlier this afternoon

My stock answer to complaints like this is: "If you don't think you're getting your money's worth here, ask for a refund"

icon_wink.gif

Thanks I thought I was just having a Senior Moment, I knew I had asked a question to someone but it was gone and so were any answers! I have enough trouble remembering every day things, thanks for clearing things up. I am missing some valuable answers sure hope they can bring some of those message back!

[This message was edited by bunky144 on 04-01-04 at 06:24 PM.]

Archived