Ncl sun mex. Riveria 10-24-15

UandMe4Ever

Hi all,

We have booked this cruise and are excited about going to the M.R. again. Last trip we did not have Acapulco, Maz., Xitapa?..We did See Puerto Val., and 1/2 day in Cabo. (way too short), however it was tied into a full Panama Transit for 17 nights. It was great and we were on the Jewel.

I do not see any Roll Call for this cruise, but see one for 10-13. If there is one for 10-24, please post here, as we'd like to sign up.

I do have some questions for anyone just off the Sun with regard to time the dining room closes for breakfast, and some other misc. questions.

Happy Safe Sails to you all. :)

Edited by UandMe4Ever

Pretty dead roll call. I too am booked for this Halloweenie cruise but I am not into meet and greets so I haven't taken the liberty of making a roll call.

Keep in mind the demographic for this sailing may be different. More of an older crowd due to it's 11 day so I doubt these older folks are on cruisecritic.

Haven't been on the Sun so cannot answer your question. sorry:rolleyes:

Pretty dead roll call. I too am booked for this Halloweenie cruise but I am not into meet and greets so I haven't taken the liberty of making a roll call.

Keep in mind the demographic for this sailing may be different. More of an older crowd due to it's 11 day so I doubt these older folks are on cruisecritic.

Okay, you HAVE to know someone was going to call you on your statement about older folks not being on cruise critic. What does that even mean??

Before we had to reschedule, we were on a roll call for a 14-day Canada / NE cruise this fall that had already exceeded 5000+ posts. The thread got so long the CC moderator had to stop it and create a new one. I can guarantee you that the passenger demographic on this cruise was “older folks.” (The second thread is not so active – it’s only up to 3000+ posts so far.)

Okay, you HAVE to know someone was going to call you on your statement about older folks not being on cruise critic. What does that even mean??

Before we had to reschedule, we were on a roll call for a 14-day Canada / NE cruise this fall that had already exceeded 5000+ posts. The thread got so long the CC moderator had to stop it and create a new one. I can guarantee you that the passenger demographic on this cruise was “older folks.” (The second thread is not so active – it’s only up to 3000+ posts so far.)

I have been booked on this cruise since early Summer of 2014 and still no roll call. something must be up with the demographics. Longer cruises in my experience have been with folks in walkers, wheelchairs and canes. I doubt they sit on a computer to plan a meet and greet, :rolleyes:

Edited by Georgie562

Hi there. On this cruise as well. Lots of "older folks" have more time to be on CC than the rest:) Fortunately not every one of us need wheelchairs, walkers or similar...It isn't right to just pick out the older ones. Seen plenty of young people, unfortunately, in bad situations, but still cruising. That's being very prejudicial:rolleyes:

I Do not know why there is no RC for this date...Maybe the young ones don't want to be bothered setting something down. Who knows, and I'm not sure at this writing if I even care.

Sorry for the rant.

I have been booked on this cruise since early Summer of 2014 and still no roll call. something must be up with the demographics. Longer cruises in my experience have been with folks in walkers, wheelchairs and canes. I doubt they sit on a computer to plan a meet and greet, :rolleyes:

Well, we've decided to change this cruise date to the Oct. 2nd one. Same Itinerary:) About $100 more, but I think the weather will be more favorable, more daylight in the early evening, etc.

No Roll call for that cruise either...No big deal.....Been to soooooooo many through the years...

safe sails to you all.