Loyal CCL customer here thinking of doing a Celebrity cruise but fear it may be dull

Vitamin_Sea

We just got off the Reflection last week. My younger ones (11 and 10) went to the kids club periodically and enjoyed the pools. My 18 yo hung out with us. She really enjoyed the ship, in particular the food and the service. She liked the shows as well and prefers Celebrity over Carnival. As far as organized activities for that age group, there did not seem to be any. They fall in that awkward period where they are too old for kids clubs and to young for some of the over 21 things.

We just got off the Reflection last week. My younger ones (11 and 10) went to the kids club periodically and enjoyed the pools. My 18 yo hung out with us. She really enjoyed the ship, in particular the food and the service. She liked the shows as well and prefers Celebrity over Carnival. As far as organized activities for that age group, there did not seem to be any. They fall in that awkward period where they are too old for kids clubs and to young for some of the over 21 things.

Thats right, My 18yo falls into that area of no more kids club. She knows it as she is a college kid now. But Im thinking she can still pal around with them in Bermuda or on the ship

I'll find out for you :) we are doing out first ever celebrity cruise next week! We booked because of the prices-with the 123 go promo, it was cheaper than carnival.

If you want a great review, search for heatherc430 reviews-check out her on from 2014, that was her first celebrity cruise after her carnival ones.

I'll find out for you :) we are doing out first ever celebrity cruise next week! We booked because of the prices-with the 123 go promo, it was cheaper than carnival.

If you want a great review, search for heatherc430 reviews-check out her on from 2014, that was her first celebrity cruise after her carnival ones.

ok thanks!! Have fun:)