Love Luminae on Silhouette

Little Amma

I have read some bad reviews regarding the Luminae on Silhouette, so I was a bit apprehensive to give it a try. I am so glad I did. Every meal has been wonderful...the food is exceptional and the staff are all extremely friendly, professional, and accomodating. My biggest problem...I have yet to go to a specialty restaurant, because I am afraid of what I will miss at Luminae. A terrible problem, to be sure. :D:D

We will continue on the transatlantic, so will be fortunate enough to experience their entire menu line-up. I can't wait!

I have read some bad reviews regarding the Luminae on Silhouette, so I was a bit apprehensive to give it a try. I am so glad I did. Every meal has been wonderful...the food is exceptional and the staff are all extremely friendly, professional, and accomodating. My biggest problem...I have yet to go to a specialty restaurant, because I am afraid of what I will miss at Luminae. A terrible problem, to be sure. :D:D

We will continue on the transatlantic, so will be fortunate enough to experience their entire menu line-up. I can't wait!

Glad you are enjoying Luminae. Looking forward to seeing you and Ed shortly.

Jeani (& Ed),

It was great to meet you while on the 2014 Constellation transatlantic cruise. I look forward to hearing more about your B2B2B. :D

Were you taken to Luminae for an embarkation lunch? Are they serving breakfast and lunch every day? Hope so, that's what we want.

Actually, we were taken to Luminae instead of Michael's, when we first boarded. They were doing some work in Michael's. They plan to do that again for the transatlantic embarkation. Unless something changes, they will do breakfast on port days and brunch on sea days.

Hi Little Amma,

Thank you for the Luminae update. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the experience. Have a wonderful cruise !