2 nights to Platinum, have questions

I am 2 nights from becoming a Platinum member. I have booked 4 nights on the Sky Oct 5th thru the 9th, then I am booked on the Getaway Oct 10th thru the 17th, I booked the 4 day cruise so I would be a Platinum when I got on the Getaway. I have called and asked NCL if in fact I would receive my Platinum status when I board the Getaway and all they tell me is it takes 24hrs for the syestem to update.

I am hopping someone has maybe gone this route and can give me a definite answer to this.

Thanks for any info you may be able to provide.

I am 2 nights from becoming a Platinum member. I have booked 4 nights on the Sky Oct 5th thru the 9th, then I am booked on the Getaway Oct 10th thru the 17th, I booked the 4 day cruise so I would be a Platinum when I got on the Getaway. I have called and asked NCL if in fact I would receive my Platinum status when I board the Getaway and all they tell me is it takes 24hrs for the syestem to update.

I am hopping someone has maybe gone this route and can give me a definite answer to this.

Thanks for any info you may be able to provide.

All you have to do, is contact the on board cruise consultant on embarkation day, and he/she will upgrade your Latitude perks to Platinum "on the spot". No need to worry!

We did two cruises back-to-back a few years ago (same ship, same cabin), but we booked it as 2 separate cruises to be able to enjoy the Platinum status on the second leg of the cruise (we had Gold status during the first leg of the cruise). We just spoke to the cruise consultant on board, and she upgraded our Latitude status to Platinum on day 1 of the second leg.