Clean it up!

Porterhouse248

This situation I would not hesitate to knock on their door and tell them so.

We had a situation years ago in Mc Donald's at the zoo (had no choice as it was the only eating place)and a women was changing babies diaper on the table, clearly you could see that it wasn't just urine. I ripped into to her like no tomorrow then I went and returned our food to the mgr. and left.

Don't recall if they had the change tables in bathrooms back then but still not the place to do it.

A similar thing happened to us at a Teppenyaki-style restaurant... the (lady in the) couple sitting next to my wife pushed her chair back in the middle of dinner and started to set their baby on the table in front of her. As she started to undo the diaper, I glared at her and said "You're not really planning to change that diaper right here while we're all still eating, are you?" :confused:

Believe it or not, she actually had the gall to ask if we'd be bothered by it! :eek:

Of course, we said we would... at which point, she left the table with the child in her arms... huffing all the way to the bathroom. We may not be able to "fix' stupid, but we can modify their behavior.

Edited by azappraiser

I guess it's a sign of the Times and of the change in parenting styles. I was raised up to take my own tray and delph to the bus station and put my own trash in the can, leaving the beverage container (if liquid still present ) neatly on top if there wasn't a sink to empty it.

A similar thing happened to us at a Teppenyaki-style restaurant... the (lady in the) couple sitting next to my wife pushed her chair back in the middle of dinner and started to set their baby on the table in front of her. As she started to undo the diaper, I glared at her and said "You're not really planning to change that diaper right here while we're all still eating, are you?" :confused:

Believe it or not, she actually had the gall to ask if we'd be bothered by it! :eek:

Of course, we said we would... at which point, she left the table with the child in her arms... huffing all the way to the bathroom. We may not be able to "fix' stupid, but we can modify their behavior.

LOL...http://youtu.be/r1trMak42bc :p