Hotels in Barcelona?

abhb

Does anyone know if the hotels on Las Rambla are pretty much in the same area? We are booked and paid for Hotel Continental the night before our cruise in June. We want to change the reservation for two nights pre-cruise but they are sold out. If we can find another hotel close by I would book that and change hotels in the morning if they are close enough. Don't want to lose my money on the prepaid room:(

Does anyone know if the hotels on Las Rambla are pretty much in the same area? We are booked and paid for Hotel Continental the night before our cruise in June. We want to change the reservation for two nights pre-cruise but they are sold out. If we can find another hotel close by I would book that and change hotels in the morning if they are close enough. Don't want to lose my money on the prepaid room:(

We are staying at Hotel Advance which is within walking distance of Las Ramblas. We have stayed there before and the people at the desk were super helpful. Rooms were small but clean as it typical in Europe.

We are in Barcelona now pre-cruise. We stayed in an apartment by Camp Nou for 3 days, took the bus to our apartment that we are currently in without any issues. Easy peasy. We are a 2 minute walk from the Boqueria Market and 10 minute walk from Placa Catalunya. All booked through AirBnb. We are fully equipped with fridge, stove, washer, and in the heart of everything! We walked to the port in just 10 minutes today to see if we could walk to the pier with our luggage. May take the bus straight there because of the luggage issue on the cobble streets. Check it out. You can get a great apartment for a lot less money and still be close to everything. Good travels!

Did you ask if there other Hotel the Palacete is booked? Its only 2-3 blocks due north.