Passion Island Cozumel

58Piano

We have done Passion Island in Cozumel 4 times. Love it! Lovely beach. Includes full buffet and all the drinks even alcoholic drinks. My question is would it be better and cheaper to book a private tour company? We have done this tour both on Princess and Carnival. Our Carnival experience was much better. Princess uses part of the island a ways off from the main area. Offers same options. But being farther away from the best chairs, hammocks, beach toys, bathrooms, etc Last time another cruise line got there earlier. They got the best chairs and all the hammocks. All we got was a hard clam chair that sat right on the beach. Very hard to get out of with arthritis.

We have done Passion Island in Cozumel 4 times. Love it! Lovely beach. Includes full buffet and all the drinks even alcoholic drinks. My question is would it be better and cheaper to book a private tour company? We have done this tour both on Princess and Carnival. Our Carnival experience was much better. Princess uses part of the island a ways off from the main area. Offers same options. But being farther away from the best chairs, hammocks, beach toys, bathrooms, etc Last time another cruise line got there earlier. They got the best chairs and all the hammocks. All we got was a hard clam chair that sat right on the beach. Very hard to get out of with arthritis.

We were the first boat to Passion Island on a tour with Caribbean Princess. The time you leave for the island is the key to getting the best chairs and hammocks, not the tour company itself.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually just looked at their website and it stated that they do have a dry compartment. I went ahead and booked it. We've been there before and really enjoyed it. This will be our first time on the Twister.