Carnival's older ships compared to RCL's older ships?

I was on carnival's Fascination and Glory in the last 4 years, loved the fascination and glory was okay. I liked the fascination one a little more probably because of the waterworks, even though the food was better on the Glory and Glory had a TV. Plus I thought there wasn't really much to do on the glory during the day other than go to the pool or play mini golf, and I like feeling busy. The late night shows were great, though. Compared to those ships, what should I expect from ships like the Grandeur or Enchantment in terms of the food and entertainment (both day and night)? Since compared to the bigger RCL ships, the smaller definitely don't have as much to do. Should my expectations be higher since I would be paying 2 times more than I did on the carnival, or should I just use that money to go on one of the newer Carnival ships?

Just so you know Grandeur and Enchantment are Vision class ship. I don't know about Carnival, but I have been on Vision! There are pools and shuffle board and ping pong, rock wall, but no slides or mini golf!

I ate at the MDR and Wind Jammer and the food was great! The Prime Rib in the WJ was just as amazing as the slice that I had the night before from MDR in room dinning! I spoke to 5 or 6 couples that did the fee up and all said food was exceptional and way more than they could eat.

They threw a 70's party, white party, there was a great aerial show, many other shows. There was a marriage show, quest, quiet party and more. I really enjoyed Vision and her crn wrapped aft balcony is exceptional.

Now if you want to go up a size Brilliance is amazing and she does have a slide, half court, pool tables, mini golf, water facing elevators, back patio. I highly recommend doing at least 1 cruise on her and you will probably go she is my favorite ship.

Now if you are a real junkie to bells and whistles the Freedom or higher is where it is at. I am just off Liberty my word is that ship big!

Happy cruising!