Sunshine Cloud 9 spa interior

iRICKATRON

DH and I stayed in a Spa interior on our Sunshine Aug cruise last year (I honestly can't remember our room number but it was deck 11 I know that) and found it to be no different in layout and size than any other interior rooms (we always book interior) we like the darkness at night ad would rather spend the extra money or drinks and excursions. Having the Spa passes were very nice and the quite halls were a plus. we had plenty of room for the 2 of us and never felt cramped.

DH and I stayed in a Spa interior on our Sunshine Aug cruise last year (I honestly can't remember our room number but it was deck 11 I know that) and found it to be no different in layout and size than any other interior rooms (we always book interior) we like the darkness at night ad would rather spend the extra money or drinks and excursions. Having the Spa passes were very nice and the quite halls were a plus. we had plenty of room for the 2 of us and never felt cramped.

thanks. i love spa cabins. i heard the ones on deck 12 are smaller than normal so trying to stear away from those. will look into the ones on 11. was it a quick walk to "outside" my claustrophobic DS is requesting an OV but there is none on sunshine. trying to meet in the middle.

Edited by iRICKATRON

I went back and looked it was room 11011 - it was on the other side of the elevator hall area - but a short walk to the door that leads to the serenity area - the elevators rarely went to deck 11 that would be the only negative I can remember but you just walk up or down from 10. or outside to 10 and then Lido on 9 - if you are good with stairs and walking you should have no issues - it helped us justify the guys burgers everyday:)

We stayed in room 10141. It was a very nice room and since it is one of the new rooms added during refurb it has a fridge when most rooms on this ship do not. The one drawback is it is very loud during the deck parties. The location is great and totally worth it. Just bring a pair of earplugs.

We stayed in room 10141. It was a very nice room and since it is one of the new rooms added during refurb it has a fridge when most rooms on this ship do not. The one drawback is it is very loud during the deck parties. The location is great and totally worth it. Just bring a pair of earplugs.

awesome!!! thanks for the input. dont mind the noise. will prob be the one making most of it. lol.

I went back and looked it was room 11011 - it was on the other side of the elevator hall area - but a short walk to the door that leads to the serenity area - the elevators rarely went to deck 11 that would be the only negative I can remember but you just walk up or down from 10. or outside to 10 and then Lido on 9 - if you are good with stairs and walking you should have no issues - it helped us justify the guys burgers everyday:)

thanks. now i just have to convience my DS that a short walk is better than OV!! wish me luck!