Question About Drink Package

Ok, so I have looked, maybe not in the right place. I was wondering if you book the drink package, do you have to book it for 7 days? A friend is asking, I am assuming it would be for a whole(7 day cruise- so the price per day), but she wants to know if you could get it for like 3 days. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Ok, so I have looked, maybe not in the right place. I was wondering if you book the drink package, do you have to book it for 7 days? A friend is asking, I am assuming it would be for a whole(7 day cruise- so the price per day), but she wants to know if you could get it for like 3 days. Any help would be appreciated. :)

If you book before the cruise, you must for all days of the cruise.

If you book during the cruise, you must book for at least 4 days, unless you are on a 3 day cruise when you can book for 3 days. Whenever you start the package, it has to extend to the end of the cruise.

Edited by clarea

You could take the drinks package for less than the nights of the cruise. However once you take it you have to have it for the rest of the cruise.

For instance if you buy it on day 1 you have to pay for the whole cruise. if you buy it on day 3 you just pay for day 3,4,5,6,7 or how much time is left of your cruise.

you cannot take it for days 1,2 3 then stop it.

It may have changed but that what is was previously.