Bermuda cruises docking at more than one port?

CruisinInAugust

Since my recent cruise to Bermuda, I've been frantically trying to find a way back. :) I've noticed there are some cruises that dock at both Hamilton and St. George's. What I'm wondering is (probably a stupid question), do you have to be on the ship when it moves from one port to another? It's so easy to get around Bermuda on buses and ferries that I'd rather just stay on the island and meet the ship at the next port when I'm ready.

Just wondering before making any definite plans. Many thanks in advance.

No need to be onboard for the move to another port, unless you want to be. Sometimes it's better not to be, especially if it moves about noon, you can make better use of the day...just remember where the ship moved to ;) If it leaves one port at 7 a.m. or earlier in the morning, it's always at the next port, docked, before or by 9 a.m! We would probably not be off the ship before then anyway.

Happy planning!

Since my recent cruise to Bermuda, I've been frantically trying to find a way back. :) I've noticed there are some cruises that dock at both Hamilton and St. George's. What I'm wondering is (probably a stupid question), do you have to be on the ship when it moves from one port to another? It's so easy to get around Bermuda on buses and ferries that I'd rather just stay on the island and meet the ship at the next port when I'm ready.

Just wondering before making any definite plans. Many thanks in advance.

I ve been on two such cruises. The only time you have to be on ths ship is when it leaves the final port. Since they move early in the morning few people are actually off when it moves. Only one ship docks at all three...

Archived