After wedding photos

We get married this Thursday I was wondering if anyone else has cut the time on the after wedding photos? I see everyone saying 1.5-2 hours of pictures. That is not for us!!! Don't need 100 pictures of myself I got a mirror!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Too late to help you, but maybe will help someone else... We took maybe 30 minutes for photos, maybe only 15-20, not sure. That included mostly pictures of us with various combinations of family, and just a few of the two of us. Our photographer was very flexible and was happy to do whatever we wanted. She offered to take us around the ship for pictures, but we just did a few out on the pool deck before many people were there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Too late to help you, but maybe will help someone else... We took maybe 30 minutes for photos, maybe only 15-20, not sure. That included mostly pictures of us with various combinations of family, and just a few of the two of us. Our photographer was very flexible and was happy to do whatever we wanted. She offered to take us around the ship for pictures, but we just did a few out on the pool deck before many people were there.

I just read your review the other day..loved the photos it got me soo excited for our wedding cruise next April!! Im curious I saw that you tagged "babies first cruise" because I love cruising so much and want to make it a yearly family vacation when the time comes how did you find cruising with a baby? How old was the baby for first cruise? Any tips you would suggest for anyone bringing a baby on board?

I just read your review the other day..loved the photos it got me soo excited for our wedding cruise next April!! Im curious I saw that you tagged "babies first cruise" because I love cruising so much and want to make it a yearly family vacation when the time comes how did you find cruising with a baby? How old was the baby for first cruise? Any tips you would suggest for anyone bringing a baby on board?

Our son was 10 months on his first cruise. It went very well, though of course was very different than pre-baby cruises :) The most helpful things we did were to get a balcony room so we had a place to hang out while he napped or went to bed early, and inviting his grandparents to sail with us so we could have a couple of date nights! If you have any specific questions I would be happy to answer. The family cruising forum on here is also really helpful. I started browsing it several years ago and picked up a lot of useful tips.

We get married this Thursday I was wondering if anyone else has cut the time on the after wedding photos? I see everyone saying 1.5-2 hours of pictures. That is not for us!!! Don't need 100 pictures of myself I got a mirror!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Haha I completely agree! I want to enjoy the afternoon and time with our friends/family. I have a document that has examples of different pictures I want. Of course we will have the standard ceremony shots, wedding party/family, cake cutting, etc but after that there a specific few and that's it!