We are back again ....

KenAndJulie

Well to be honest we have been back for just over a week now but I have been trying to clear up hundreds of emails (why does everyone think that I need loads of ***** ... I really am starting to get a complex about this).

I know that the Ocean Village is not a Princess ship (it used to be the Star Princess ... so thats near enough) but I have sort of been hanging round this board (I wonder which board I should be on for Ocean Village) and have to tell someone that the trip was absolutely fantastic - great ship, great ports. It is different to a traditional cruise, more a floating hotel, but I will post a separate review soon.

'She who must be obeyed' has totally forgiven all my recent past transgressions (so 'Speaker of mind' should be happy that I no longer have to walk 3 paces in front throwing rose petals down for her to walk on). I am blaming you lot but 'my little prairie flower' did get her piece of jewellery in St Maartens - a tanzanite/diamond ring set in white gold (she calls it her 'bling-bling')... the bad news is that she has fallen in love with white gold .. life was heppy when she only liked silver.

On the flight home I was content, 'she who must be obeyed' had an absolute blast on her holiday .. then she dropped the bomb shell - in her little angelic innocent voice she said ... 'Ken, darling, oh love of my life, provider for my needs ' (OK, I admit it, I may be using a little poetic licence here) ... 'since it is our 20th wedding anniversary next year can we go on another cruise' ... help ... she couldn't even wait until we got home ....

So, suggestion time everyone, where next for KenandJulie (polite suggestions only please).

Ken

Welcome to Ocean Village

from

http://www.oceanvillageholidays.co.uk/

Ocean Village, launched in April 2003, is a new one-ship cruise lined owned by U.K.-based P&O Cruises

from

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=289

USS Chilton APA-38 1966-1968

USS Guam LPH-9 1968-1970

Pacific Princess Oct 21 2001 Bermuda

Golden Princess Dec 7 2002 "Eastern Caribbean"

Coral Princess Dec 9 2003 "Panama Canal"

Carnival Miracle 17 Oct 2004

NOT UPDATED again 25 Feb www.geocities.com/fsbsdel

Anywhere your lovely "little prairie flower" would love to go. Lol. I should be so lucky. Glad you both enjoyed your cruise. Welcome back.

7 Days on The Star Princess OCTOBER,24,2004

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=10>

<param name="day" value=24>

<param name="hour" value=05>

</applet>

sue d. miller

"Anywhere your lovely "little prairie flower""

I’m a little prairie flower, growing wilder by the hour, no body wants to cultivate me, cause I’m as wild as wild can be.

from

http://www.troop250bsa.org/250site/songs.htm

USS Chilton APA-38 1966-1968

USS Guam LPH-9 1968-1970

Pacific Princess Oct 21 2001 Bermuda

Golden Princess Dec 7 2002 "Eastern Caribbean"

Coral Princess Dec 9 2003 "Panama Canal"

Carnival Miracle 17 Oct 2004

NOT UPDATED again 25 Feb www.geocities.com/fsbsdel

Thank you Derf. The memories.......... I was such a good little scout. I wonder what happened. LOL

7 Days on The Star Princess OCTOBER,24,2004

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=10>

<param name="day" value=24>

<param name="hour" value=05>

</applet>

Ken -

We'd love to have you and "she who must be obeyed" travel with us next March.

Sydney to Bangkok on the Sapphire.

I would love to hear of your adventures on a daily basis..maybe we can get the CD to tape you and you can have a regular show on the stateroom TV!

Sky Princess 01/1999 Australia and New Zealand

Sky Princess 03/2000 China

Royal Princess 02/2002 South America

Golden Princess 05/2003 Med

Sapphire Princess 03/2005 Sydney to Bangkok

March 2005 - Sydney to Bangkok on the Sapphire

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2005;3;7;20;00;00&timezone=GMT+1030

Since the Julester (jewelster?) saw fit to consider another cruise, before getting home from this one, it's a tribute to your planning skills and your marvellous companionship. It means she had a great time and wants to sail with you again. Make that your story and stick to it! At least she didn't buy any diamond encrusted dog collars!!!

Island Princess Feb. 2004

Grand Princess Feb. 2002

Norwegian Sky Feb. 2001

Good a good glimpse of Ocean Village while in Isla Margarita on Sun Princess. She was tendering and when we left the pier, we sailed pretty darn close...as I say, got a good glimpse!!

-------------------------

Sun Princess, 03/2004; Pacific Princess, 07/2003; Star Princess, 05/2003; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Sun Princess, 05/2001; Sun Princess, 04/2001; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Regal Princess, 10/1999; Sun Princess, 08/1998; Holiday, 05/1998; Westerdam, 09/1997; Regal Princess, 11/1996; Royal Odyssey, 09/1995; Starward, 11/1993

I think you should just go for it, we cruised first in November on the Golden Princess, we both so fell in love with it that after the honey, darling line, it did not take much convincing for another, my birthday in March on the Grand, but oh my goodness, my holidays are in June and you will never guess, oh yes, the Diamond to Alaska. I think that will just about do our pocket books in til 05 for our 25th Anniversary, but I have decided PRINCESS is WHERE I BELONG, life goes by way to fast not to cease the moment, Happy Sailing!!!!!!!

Archived