Oasis Entertainment Questions

We are cruising on the Oasis in Sept. I was able to make reservations on the website without too much trouble last night.

I made reservations for all six different types of shows. Is there only one headliner show and one comedy show that you can reserve? The comedy show shows up several different days and times so I thought there might be different ones, but I could only reserve one. Any info would be appreciated.

We are cruising on the Oasis in Sept. I was able to make reservations on the website without too much trouble last night.

I made reservations for all six different types of shows. Is there only one headliner show and one comedy show that you can reserve? The comedy show shows up several different days and times so I thought there might be different ones, but I could only reserve one. Any info would be appreciated.

Yes, you can only reserve one type of show. The comedy and headliner performances are all the same.

The comedy show is held in a small dedicated room that doesn't hold many people, so they offer it several times during the cruise to accommodate more guests.

It is definitely adult comedy, no kids! DH and I have really enjoyed this on each of our Allure and Oasis cruises.

The headliner show is usually very good, also. It is in the regular theater. The purpose for reservations is to spread out the attendance more evenly.

Be sure to see the Aqua show and ice show also.

We love the entertainment on Oasis class ships!

Barb

Thank you to everyone for the quick replies. Yes, we got reservations to all of those shows. So, there are other shows during the week that work like they always have? You just get there a little early and you're good to go?

Thank you to everyone for the quick replies. Yes, we got reservations to all of those shows. So, there are other shows during the week that work like they always have? You just get there a little early and you're good to go?

Yes, there are several shows you will see listed in the Cruise Compass (daily schedule) that are first come, first served.

Yes, there are several shows you will see listed in the Cruise Compass (daily schedule) that are first come, first served.

Thank you Bob for your help. Now, if they change back to DD before our cruise, that will be the real challenge in scheduling.

• 1 month later...
Can someone please tell me approximately how early the online reservations open up before and upcoming cruise ?

Thanks ;):)

Unfortunately, there is no "approximately" when it comes to the opening of reservations. Sometimes it's over 120 days, orther times less than 60 days. All you can do is periodically check the website.

Edited by clarea

If you book a show and don't go, then do you just have to show up for another night and hope there are open seats? I don't like the idea of pre booking because I have no idea if I'm in the mood for a show until that evening.

If you book a show and don't go, then do you just have to show up for another night and hope there are open seats? I don't like the idea of pre booking because I have no idea if I'm in the mood for a show until that evening.

I'm not sure if you would be able to make another reservation for the same show. I know you cannot make multiple reservations for the same show pre-cruise, but maybe the rules are different onboard.

We were booked for a show, but called down to customer service to switch the reservation day because we wanted to do something else that evening and it took seconds to complete.

We were booked for a show, but called down to customer service to switch the reservation day because we wanted to do something else that evening and it took seconds to complete.

Thank you for that info. Good to know.