Lounge chairs on Promenade Deck

Yorkies Rule

I recall someone else posting a couple months back that there are no chairs on the Golden promenade. The person said they only have benches. I recall commenting that I had to keep that in mind for future cruises because I enjoy sitting on the promenade. I was just on the Crown and she had chairs and benches.

Added: I was just reading about the Golden drydock.....maybe they'll be adding new chairs.

Edited by KruzPrincess

...I was just reading about the Golden drydock.....maybe they'll be adding new chairs.

We can hope; unfortunately the industry trend is toward eliminating promenade decks in favor of adding revenue-producing spaces :(.

Edited by SoCal Cruiser78

The padded chairs were on the Promenade deck of the Caribbean Princess a month ago.The narrow promenade decks on the Grand Class ships only leave room for chairs.

The padded full loungers are on the Promenade deck of the Royal and Regal.

I was on the Royal, and I think those areas of Promenade deck where the full loungers are, are uncovered & open to the elements. Am I remembering correctly?

Berni

I was on the Royal, and I think those areas of Promenade deck where the full loungers are, are uncovered & open to the elements. Am I remembering correctly?

Berni

Yes. :(

We did hang out there a lot on the Regal though looking over the wake. ;)

Edited by Colo Cruiser