Costa Atlantica

wittyone

Going on my first cruise on January 16 - Eastern - Southrn Carribean on the Costa Atlantica. Has anyone been on this ship and how did you like it. We will be in a Ocean View Suite Suite with a large balcony.

Would appreciate any comments.

Thank You

Are you sure you will be on the Atlantica as the Costa website says that the only ships in the caribbean in Jan will be Costa Magica and Costa Mediterranea, we were on the Atlantica last December and I was aware that the ATlantica will be year round in Europe and not returning to the Caribbean.

I found this info on a cruise news website

"Costa released their brochures for the 2006 season and much of it will be devoted to Europe. From March on into December of next year Costa will offer a total of 270 cruises in either the Mediterranean (230 cruises) or Northern Europe (40 cruises). Highlighting the 2006 Europe season will be Costa's new flagship currently being built the Costa Concordia. The Concordia will be headlining the Mediterranean cruise itineraries along with the Costa Mediterrania, Victoria, Marina, and newly refurbished Costa Europa. The Costa Magica, Classica, and Atlantica will sail the Northern Europe itineraries."

Going on my first cruise on January 16 - Eastern - Southrn Carribean on the Costa Atlantica. Has anyone been on this ship and how did you like it. We will be in a Ocean View Suite Suite with a large balcony.

Would appreciate any comments.

Thank You

WE DID CARRIBEAN LAST WINTER,AND I WOULD GO AGAIN ANY DAY:D SHIP IS VERY NICE AND CLEAN.FOOD WAS GOOD.

Are you sure you will be on the Atlantica as the Costa website says that the only ships in the caribbean in Jan will be Costa Magica and Costa Mediterranea, we were on the Atlantica last December and I was aware that the ATlantica will be year round in Europe and not returning to the Caribbean.

The travel agent that we went to Has Costa Atlantica on the invoice, so I am a little confused because I too cannot find the Atlantica anywhere for Jan/06.

I would get straight back to your TA I amsure they are wrong. The Magica and the Medirreranea are to my knowledge the only 2 Costa ships in the Caribbean for the winter 05-06 season. I use a great TA Donna at O2cruise.com, she is really helpful.

I have in front of me a Air Transat flyer that advertises the Atlantica sailing out of La Romana Dominican Republic starting De4c 19th 2005 thru April 10 2006.

looks like a great itinerary.

I too am interested in hearing about this Line. I've cruised Carnival, NCL, The Sun Bird/Dream, and Dolphin. This Jan Princess.

NCL was so far the best.

How much did the cruise cost (if I may be so bold to ask) and where are you flying from? The Brochure price, including air (from Montreal) and taxes are $ 2239.00 CAN for the top cat.

Hi,

Early this year we took a Western Caribbean cruise on the Atlantica and really liked it. The ship itself is beautiful without being gaudy, a la Carnival. Just the right amount of glitz to make one feel like having fun but not over the top. The food was very good in the dining room, just OK in the buffets. Our cabin was a roomy balcony - and I'd take Costa again anytime. Did I say that the fare was very inexpensive to make it all the better?!

Archived