Liberty Of The Seas Cabin 2338 video review

Hello All,

First I want to thank you all for the nice comments on my somewhat live from Liberty posts. We had a wonderful time, and everything was great, we never had a negative experience on this sailing, and all the bartenders were great. Every cruise I like to do a video tour of the cabin, I started doing this a few cruises ago as I was always looking for cabin info online, but could never find what I was looking for.

Below is the link for my review of cabin 2338 which is a CAT G ocean view on the Freedom class ships. It is short, sweet, and to the point. ENJOY!

Hi,

Right now we have a cabin on the 2nd floor on the Liberty of the Seas in September. Could you please list the plusses and minuses of being on the

2nd floor? We have usually been on the upper floors but we like this cabin and price but we're not sure if it will be inconvenient to everything or if the elevators will take forever to get down here, etc.

Thanks!

Kathy

Hi,

Right now we have a cabin on the 2nd floor on the Liberty of the Seas in September. Could you please list the plusses and minuses of being on the

2nd floor? We have usually been on the upper floors but we like this cabin and price but we're not sure if it will be inconvenient to everything or if the elevators will take forever to get down here, etc.

Thanks!

Kathy

Super easy to get to deck 5 where the Promenade is, very little motion, no problems with the elevators at all since we normally would walk up to the promenade first. We have always been on upper decks as well and I had the same fears, but it was perfect.

Super easy to get to deck 5 where the Promenade is, very little motion, no problems with the elevators at all since we normally would walk up to the promenade first. We have always been on upper decks as well and I had the same fears, but it was perfect.

Thanks, I can relax now!

Thanks for the video and info. We moved from a deck 6 cabin to the deck 2 cabin to give my brother's family the connecting cabin we had.

We too always book a higher floor... I guess we'll be cozy this time down in the dungeon... lol.