Beer on Mariner

kjkrmk

Is there a list of beer brands available on the Mariner? In our group, 3 are picky about "their beer" (the rest of us are not picky at all) and so I was asked to see what is available.

I am sure Miller light is on board. So no problem for that one.

What about Rolling Rock?

Or Bud Select?

TIA

KK

I remember that most beer is all import brands. I do not thionk there is an actual beer list available. We found large glasses of bud draft on deck 5 next to ben and jerry's. ($4) best price on ship for size.

I do not recall any miller products. There is red dog, corona, and other imports. Domestic selection is very minimal. (I think only budweiser)

I am not the beer drinker... hubby drank plenty.... and I do say PLENTY! :)

We had a 600.00 sea pass account topay off at the end of the 7 day trip. I drank frozen drinks throughout. (about 100.00 was shopping.. rest was drinks)

Happy sailing

PS) Coke products only no pepsi products.. No mountain dew (sad)

I remember that most beer is all import brands. I do not thionk there is an actual beer list available. We found large glasses of bud draft on deck 5 next to ben and jerry's. ($4) best price on ship for size.

I do not recall any miller products. There is red dog, corona, and other imports. Domestic selection is very minimal. (I think only budweiser)

I am not the beer drinker... hubby drank plenty.... and I do say PLENTY! :)

We had a 600.00 sea pass account topay off at the end of the 7 day trip. I drank frozen drinks throughout. (about 100.00 was shopping.. rest was drinks)

Happy sailing

PS) Coke products only no pepsi products.. No mountain dew (sad)

I hope ours is less than that! Two beer drinkers here. Maybe some wine also...:)

I'm just curious KK, why the thumbs down icon? Wouldn't the ? have been more appropriate?

I almost didn't bother reading your post assuming it was yet another poster want compensation - this time for some real or imagined flaw in the beer they were served on board Mariner.

I can't specifically answer your question, but generally they seem to have a good selection. I would guess yes on Bud Select (I know they served Michelob Ultra), maybe on Rolling Rock.

Just so you know, if they don't have the beer you like on board, just pick up a six-pack at each port and bring it aboard. In St. Martin, we got a six-pack of Carib and two bottles of liquor, and it was not confiscated when we got back on board.

Archived