Big birthday coming up

So this winter its the big 60 for me, I know I dont look it haha. So not quite sure how to celebrate I would dearly love to return to the Caribbean not sure whether to do eastern on celebration or Western on Dream. We went on Dream last time from Barbados in February but I am looking at early december my concern is how would the weather and sea conditions compare to February. An alternative would be Canaries have also done that again in February but we found it a bit chilly and the sea was a bit lively especially to Madeira and Morocco. Would it be warmer and calmer in December maybe. Decisions, decisions :):):):)

We did the Dream January 2013 and January 14, and went on her to the other itinerary January 15. Think January 16 will be with the islands the Celebration is doing though as we loved them more. The weather all 3 years in the Caribbean was fantastic.

Enjoy your plotting and planning as its half the fun.

We've cruised the Caribbean, East, west and southern every December for the last 5 years and the sea is absolutely fine, calm. Smoother than when we sailed April and the weather is better too.

It's months after hurricane season so enjoy

Thank you for the reassurance got to say the weather in feb 14 was lovely and warm just wondered if December would be the same or warmer or cooler

We've been in the Caribbean in Dec, Jan, Feb and March in different years. We've found the seas fine, weather always warm and wouldn't say there was much difference between them. I think in recent years generally there has been a tendency to get more rain but these are short lived showers and everything dries out again very quickly.

A taxi driver in Grenada told us they never had rain in those months in years gone by but that season they'd had rain right through the supposedly dry season - weather patterns changing all over! But again, only brief spells of rain. I don't think it will make any difference which month you went but also think it's likely to be warmer and more predictable than the Canaries.

I prefer the Eastern Caribbean Islands best too - and usually fewer sea days too.

But whatever, congratulations on the special birthday and have a great time wherever you decide go.