2016 California Coastals

Mare10

I know several cruises have been posted for 2016. Does anyone know why Princess hasn't posted a Wine Country Coastal? They have listed one California Coastal from LA to Vancouver BC for April 2016 but not the fall.

Thank you! I'm anxious to start planning.

Edited by Mare10

Yeah this is odd especially since I see they just opened up one for 2017 in April. But rumor has it that a press lease in the next few days will state when fall 2016 will open and that will include the coastals bringing ships down from Alaska. I have read that according to last years data the press lease went out 4/23/14 stating that the itineraries would go on sale 5/13/14...so hopefully soon...I myself am looking for a 10 Classic Canada cruise in fall 2016...;)

It seems that they are being released bit by bit. I'm wondering if they are waiting until the "last minute" to see how this year is selling before they schedule them for next, since they had to heavily discount coastals last year?

Edited by SoCal Cruiser78
clarity

It seems that they are being released bit by bit. I'm wondering if they are waiting until the "last minute" to see how this year is selling before they schedule them for next, since they had to heavily discount coastals last year?

I don't know what they're doing but you have a good point. Also for the Wine Country Coastal they don't even have a spring 2016 one listed. Sure hope they aren't doing away with that cruise since we're interested!

I don't know what they're doing but you have a good point. Also for the Wine Country Coastal they don't even have a spring 2016 one listed. Sure hope they aren't doing away with that cruise since we're interested!

Well, there's a 6-day Coastal from LA to Vancouver on Crown Princess that is going to San Francisco, Astoria and Victoria on April 30th, 2016.

Well, there's a 6-day Coastal from LA to Vancouver on Crown Princess that is going to San Francisco, Astoria and Victoria on April 30th, 2016.

Right... that one has been listed for quite some time. We'll do that unless they list a fall date that works for us. Always like 7 days rather than 6.... even one day makes a difference!

:)