Dunn River Falls/M Brae River - Montego Bay

cpayne

I am helping a co worker plan a delayed honeymoon. They are visiting Montego Bay and interested in Dunn Rivers Falls and Martha Brae River combo tour. They have cruised before and not interested in booking an excursion through the ship.

Does anyone have recommendations for tour operators they would recommend?

Thanks.

I'm also cruising into Montego Bay in September and I am curious about people's experiences using private tours to do some of the Ocho Rios excursion options - Dunn's or Blue Hole, etc. I think my group and I would really enjoy doing something like this over staying in Montego like last time.

We prefer the private tours, but the distance does have me a little hesitant. I know there is a ship option to go to Dunn's, and the guarantee of the boat waiting for you in the event of something happening is the main draw for our group, but I hate the idea of being lumped into a huge tour.

Has anyone had a truly close call with a private tour? Anything you can tell me to share with my friends to convince them a private tour from Montego to Ocho Rios is not a risk would be great!