Godfrey Tour #1 Question

Justprettynpink

• 2 weeks later...

Husband and I and just another couple took his Island tour with a beach stop. We opted to be dropped off at a beach and the other couple went shopping.

There was a small place to purchase drinks and snacks but really we were not hungry just thirsty.

We had a big breakfast on the ship and had lunch when we got back. no biggie.

I have no complaints he did us a favor since there were only 4 of us he could have canceled.

Edited by ISLABONITA

Well when we went a few weeks ago, we docked an hour early. We were supposed to dock at noon and instead docked at 11am. We were off the ship and on the dock by 11:20. Godfrey himself then was mad because we docked early and had one other couple from our ship that met him 5 minutes earlier. So he was mad that "now I have to put you on a taxi and it costs me more money" to send us to meet up with the tour from the the NCL and Carny ship that started 2 hours earlier. Outside of where we met the tour in progress, the only stops were at Mountain Top for 15 minutes, another 20 minutes at another place with a gift shop, 10 minutes at Coral World, and then back to Havensight. No time for lunch, and our tour was shorted by 2 hours. And of course, no discount offered back to us. Thankfully the tour was only $35 each. Needless to say I didn't tip him or his driver that did nothing other than drive us to gift shops that likely have him a kickback. Also figured out that Godfrey himself does not operate his own tours. Seems he just subcontracts to taxi drivers and lets the individual drivers do whatever tour they want to. Both vehicles in our tour group had taxi signs on the roof. Never again with Godfrey. Sorry for those who did like their experience with them.

husband and i and just another couple took his island tour with a beach stop. We opted to be dropped off at a beach and the other couple went shopping.

There was a small place to purchase drinks and snacks but really we were not hungry just thirsty.

We had a big breakfast on the ship and had lunch when we got back. No biggie.

I have no complaints he did us a favor since there were only 4 of us he could have canceled.

sorry.. Just looked up who i had booked and at first it was with godfrey but i ended up with http://www.duncanandseantours.com/packages.php Duncan & Sean tour

Edited by ISLABONITA