Hello with website

We reserved 2 rooms while on board last week. The first room is for my boyfriend and I. The second is for 2 friends of ours. We have 2 reservation numbers.

When I look at my cruises, only our room shows up but shows we are linked with the second room. It won't let us add the second room. My friends both tried creating an account and adding the cruise so they could make payments, but it's not allowing them to since they didn't originally make the reservation. Ours only shows one room- how can they make payments of none of us can add the second room to any account??? RC customer service is no help.

Anyone have any clue?

We reserved 2 rooms while on board last week. The first room is for my boyfriend and I. The second is for 2 friends of ours. We have 2 reservation numbers.

When I look at my cruises, only our room shows up but shows we are linked with the second room. It won't let us add the second room. My friends both tried creating an account and adding the cruise so they could make payments, but it's not allowing them to since they didn't originally make the reservation. Ours only shows one room- how can they make payments of none of us can add the second room to any account??? RC customer service is no help.

Anyone have any clue?

It does not matter who made the reservation. Your friends should be able to create their own My Cruises account and add their booking to their account. All I can think of is that something is being entered wrong, like the booking number, or one of the last names on the reservation does not exactly match the last name on the My Cruises account.

Edited by clarea

It does not matter who made the reservation. Your friends should be able to create their own My Cruises account and add their booking to their account. All I can think of is that something is being entered wrong, like the booking number, or one of the last names on the reservation does not exactly match the last name on the My Cruises account.

That's what I thought also. I tried all 4 of our last names and I know the reservation numbers are correct. Looks like yet another call to customer service [emoji26]