photos

bluemug

Travelling on Adonia Mid july. Looking fwd to having my photo taken by on board 'snaps'. My best tally so far was on oriana last year and managed to get 10 snaps of me on the board. The best one was just after dinner when all guests on the table decided to swap partners (just for the snaps you understand). The looks on the faces of passengers in the photo hall was a treat to see. Don't be too hard on the on board photographers. They are doing their job and they get commission for every snap displayed, after all, each photo displayed is a potential sale.

Travelling on Adonia Mid july. Looking fwd to having my photo taken by on board 'snaps'. My best tally so far was on oriana last year and managed to get 10 snaps of me on the board. The best one was just after dinner when all guests on the table decided to swap partners (just for the snaps you understand). The looks on the faces of passengers in the photo hall was a treat to see. Don't be too hard on the on board photographers. They are doing their job and they get commission for every snap displayed, after all, each photo displayed is a potential sale.

Whats the betting that 'mr.grumpy' chirps in with "I give on board photographers a miss and avoid them like the plague". Hells teeth; you are on holiday so enjoy yourself

• 2 weeks later...