Divina at Christmas

Lerin

Just put down a deposit for Divina over Christmas!

Did anyone go on this cruise last year? I'm wondering if it's decorated and if they do any special events for the holiday. We'll be traveling with 4 children aged 1-6.

Just put down a deposit for Divina over Christmas!

Did anyone go on this cruise last year? I'm wondering if it's decorated and if they do any special events for the holiday. We'll be traveling with 4 children aged 1-6.

It will be nicely decorated and they have some special activities for Christmas but I will never cruise on Christmas again not only on MSC but on any other cruise line. It's a Zoo . We had around 900 children on board :eek::eek:

It will be nicely decorated and they have some special activities for Christmas but I will never cruise on Christmas again not only on MSC but on any other cruise line. It's a Zoo . We had around 900 children on board :eek::eek:

Indeed. We cruised on DCL with our two kids around xmas time (Dec 20th sail). It was complete Bedlam, even though Disney _knows_ how to entertain. "seas" of kids lots of screaming, yelling, crying, insane parents. It really was a sub par experience. I would not sail around that time of the year again.

To OP, I would highly suggest taking the one that leaves Dec 26th through Jan 03. Amazing itinerary and the Christmas crowds are heading back home :)

To OP, I would highly suggest taking the one that leaves Dec 26th through Jan 03. Amazing itinerary and the Christmas crowds are heading back home :)

That's a good idea, we could do the holiday in Miami and then cruise. The ship will still be decorated and hey-New Years!