FTTF no priorty line GS

taki183

Never understood why people care how folks got to platinum. Are you looked at as a less than shiny member of the club if you took lots of short trips versus a handful of long ones? The math still adds up to 75 days.

I don't care how someone got to Platinum. I also don't care about why someone buys FTTF and I hope they enjoy it since they spend their hard earned cash on it. I'm just simply wondering how many of the Plats who get their panties tied in a wad over FTTF got their Platinum status by taking a boatload (pun intended) of 3 day cruises to get the status (back when it was just 10 cruises immaterial of the number of nights). I would think that the Plats who got their status by taking 10x7 night cruises might would get their panties in a wad because some people "cheated" by taking only 3 night cruises. And I do believe most of the Plats around today made their status under the old rules versus the new number of nights rules.

I don't care how someone got to Platinum. I also don't care about why someone buys FTTF and I hope they enjoy it since they spend their hard earned cash on it. I'm just simply wondering how many of the Plats who get their panties tied in a wad over FTTF got their Platinum status by taking a boatload (pun intended) of 3 day cruises to get the status (back when it was just 10 cruises immaterial of the number of nights). I would think that the Plats who got their status by taking 10x7 night cruises might would get their panties in a wad because some people "cheated" by taking only 3 night cruises. And I do believe most of the Plats around today made their status under the old rules versus the new number of nights rules.

I wasn't referring to you out to sea but the ones you were referring to. Lol.