adding photo(s) to CC post

Evening, the best way is to upload them to a shared site like Photo Bucket, once you have your photos uploaded, select the photo you wish to post, when the page loads showing your photo, to the Right of the Photo will be Codes to copy then Paste, directly to your reply screen. You do not need to use the Insert Image button at the top which looks like a Yellow Post Card. The Code you will need for CC is the BB Form or IMG Code. Highlight the Code, Right Click and Copy, then return to CC, open up your reply screen and Right Click & Paste, you will get a full size image. Actually once you highlight, it will atomatically copy.

CloseupofDolphin_zps013a75ae.jpg

Edited by Desert Cruizers

I use Image Shack.

Its an online photo storage , you can upload your photos there.

Then when you want to put them on a forum etc.

Just click on the pic you want, and copy the forum link then paste into the cc message box.

And The pic will show there.

You do need to be a bit computer literate I think to use it , and understand that you have the correct code link.

eg...you would need to copy the forum code and just paste it under your typing

ImageShack-Hotspot_3.png

Edited by jannandjohn

cinicruisers, do you have your photo or photos uploaded to the Web Site, Photo Bucket, I am doing this from my main computer, not the iPad. To the right of the selected Photo there is a box with 4 differant Codes. OH noticed you said you were highlighting the Photo, You need to highlight the IMG Code, to the right of your photo not the Photo. You should notice a little box with the #4 differant addresses as mentioned below. It will look similiar to janandjohn's

Email

Direct

HTML

IMG Highlight & copy this address, return to CC and Paste to a new reply screen. . Sometimes the Link will also read, BB Forum

lyban you got it working great.

Gay

Can anyone tell me how to add a photo to my post? The pictures are in 'my photos' on my IPad. Thanks

I use photobucket for detailed photos, but you can also post small pics within the CC Android app. Not sure if Apple app is the same. It only seems to work when you quote something. Click on 3 squares in upper right and click attach picture. Follow the prompts

1430145821947.jpg.e39ea5aaa415eab06ba5279e13fb8f9b.jpg

Trying to copy a picture of Freedom and Navagator docked together in Cozumel this past March. So here goes, it may work and it may not.

123_zpsj5makals.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo

Edited by britty1

cinicruisers, do you have your photo or photos uploaded to the Web Site, Photo Bucket, I am doing this from my main computer, not the iPad. To the right of the selected Photo there is a box with 4 differant Codes. OH noticed you said you were highlighting the Photo, You need to highlight the IMG Code, to the right of your photo not the Photo. You should notice a little box with the #4 differant addresses as mentioned below. It will look similiar to janandjohn's

Email

Direct

HTML

IMG Highlight & copy this address, return to CC and Paste to a new reply screen. . Sometimes the Link will also read, BB Forum

lyban you got it working great.

Gay

Thank you, I have always wanted to do a photo review like so many of you, now I can. I can also get all my photo's into photobucket, may take some time but that's OK, they should be safer there. Again thank you for the time you took to educate some of us not so computer savvy people. :D

Your welcome, happy to help out.:) to upload, I have found, once your folder comes up where you have your photos on your computer, check each one you wish to upload rather then individually, then select the Open Tab below and they all should upload. I might do up to 6 at a time.

Gay