Select drink package uk

antsp

We have the select package included. This info is really useful. I was going to upgrade to the premium package but as long as there is a reasonable white I may stick with this.

Does anyone know if there are any non alcoholic beers included as OH doesnt drink alcohol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Select package includes wines by the glass up to $8, and you can pay the difference for more expensive wines.

Note that for ships sailing from the UK, the limit might be higher since prices include gratuity.

On Anthem we were able to purchase wines up to $ 12 a glass on the select drinks package. Any more than $12 and we paid the difference.

Does anyone know if there are any non alcoholic beers included as OH doesnt drink alcohol.

There were non/low alcoholic beers on anthem. All beers (except 1 expensive one) were included in the select drinks package.

On Anthem we were able to purchase wines up to $ 12 a glass on the select drinks package. Any more than $12 and we paid the difference.

Thanks, they must have changed the limit on the Select package. I'll be interested to hear from others if this change is limited to Anthem, or is fleetwide.

Thanks, they must have changed the limit on the Select package. I'll be interested to hear from others if this change is limited to Anthem, or is fleetwide.

Drink Prices on the anthem for sailings from the UK include an 18% gratuity. Drink prices on other RCL boats we have been on didn't include the gratuity. It was added afterwards. Which is why the prices seem higher.

Drink Prices on the anthem for sailings from the UK include an 18% gratuity. Drink prices on other RCL boats we have been on didn't include the gratuity. It was added afterwards. Which is why the prices seem higher.

I'm confused now, because one place it says the Select wine allowance is $9 for ships out of the UK and another poster is saying it's $12.:confused:

Photo above taken on Anthem this week

Select = $9

Premium = $14

This is what is confusing me.

Im not convinced. Its one persons post against a wealth of literature from RCI. I wish the person who posted that info could come back on and qualify their comment. A $12 wine limit would make the select inclusions the same as the Premium package.

Im not convinced. Its one persons post against a wealth of literature from RCI. I wish the person who posted that info could come back on and qualify their comment. A $12 wine limit would make the select inclusions the same as the Premium package.

I am back. I can confirm that on the anthem maiden cruise the rcl literature said $8 for wine on the select drinks package but the reality was that it was good up to $12.

I don't know why but the cheapest glass of wine was $9 so an $8 limit would mean you couldn't use the select drinks package to buy wine.

You are free to believe rcl literature and/or people who have been and done it. But it could be completely different when you get on board.

Things were changing daily on our cruise. YMMV

Given the weaker exchange rate at $12 a glass the wine prices are out stripping most luxury UK hotels and restaurants and the wine is mostly crap - £4 a bottle varnish.

As well as the built in gratuity, VAT at 20% was being charged in a lot of shops onboard. Maybe the drink prices also included VAT. After a couple of days, staff were telling people that because the whole cruise never left the EU, it was a VAT inclusive cruise. Which was also why the shop was not selling alcohol or tobacco and there were no carry off items in the art auction.

As well as the built in gratuity, VAT at 20% was being charged in a lot of shops onboard. Maybe the drink prices also included VAT. After a couple of days, staff were telling people that because the whole cruise never left the EU, it was a VAT inclusive cruise. Which was also why the shop was not selling alcohol or tobacco and there were no carry off items in the art auction.

I was on liberty ex USA 3 weeks ago. We had premium package with wine up to $12- the wine was very poor. Oddly some of the wine by bottle in vintages was cheaper than waitrose for the $80 a bottle stuff after the 20% package discount.

I was on liberty ex USA 3 weeks ago. We had premium package with wine up to $12- the wine was very poor. Oddly some of the wine by bottle in vintages was cheaper than waitrose for the $80 a bottle stuff after the 20% package discount.

I also noticed that some prices of the more expensive bottles of wine had decreased.