Vista Scenic Ocean View Staterooms?

bakersdozen12

Can anyone tell me, does the Vista have scenic ocean view staterooms? I've tried doing some mock bookings, and for some reason, I can't seem to find them listed. Thanks in advance!

Like its little sister ships-the Dream class it does not have scenic ocean views I am afraid. Only the Conquest, Sunshine, Valor and the Glory have them.

If there were we would have booked one straight away! I know its not the same but there are Lido balconies and Lido deck walkway view cabins that face forward on the Vista.

Edited by Velvetwater

Aw shucks, the scenic ocean view staterooms are the next room type I want to try, and the Vista is the next ship I want to book on. Oh well, guess we will have to plan yet another cruise in the future. [emoji4]

We'll be on the Glory next year and could try one out then, but we have an aft wrap and there's no way I want to switch it out and have an aft wrap on the Vista. Looking out onto the pool deck doesn't seem appealing to me.

Anyway, thanks!

Like its little sister ships-the Dream class it does not have scenic ocean views I am afraid. Only the Conquest, Sunshine, Valor and the Glory have them.

If there were we would have booked one straight away! I know its not the same but there are Lido balconies and Lido deck walkway view cabins that face forward on the Vista.

Freedom also has these rooms. They were added during the drydock last year. Stayed in one.

OP I was soo bummed when I found out the Vista didn't have these rooms. Carnival missed the mark not having them for the new Vista class.