Post-cruise princess survey

debjo

Greetings,

Having just returned from our CARIBBEAN PRINCESS CRUISE (4-18 to 4-25), I looked for the emailed survey that we were told about on our trip. I couldn't find it. The reason might be due to my email box overflowing as it exceeded the allotment provided by my ISP. I telephoned my ISP, and they didn't find the Princess Survey. SO...

Does anyone know who I should contact about having another Survey Email sent to me? I know how important these things are to the Cruise Lines and I like to participate in them.

Thanks in advance for your help on this one!

Debjo

Greetings,

Having just returned from our CARIBBEAN PRINCESS CRUISE (4-18 to 4-25), I looked for the emailed survey that we were told about on our trip. I couldn't find it. The reason might be due to my email box overflowing as it exceeded the allotment provided by my ISP. I telephoned my ISP, and they didn't find the Princess Survey. SO...

Does anyone know who I should contact about having another Survey Email sent to me? I know how important these things are to the Cruise Lines and I like to participate in them.

Debjo

I was emailed another survey by Princess last fall when this happened to me. Hopefully this is standard policy, as I hadn't requested it.

I just returned mine to Princess and it was about 10 days before I got it following my return home.

My gripe with this survey is that it deals more with "will you refer Princess to a friend" than any real issues to be resolved. I almost feel that Princess corp feels as long as I keep booking cruises, my concerns don't matter.

Just off the Coral and the survey was in my inbox when I logged on. I do them but also send a letter with specific issues, comments or sugestions. So far all have been responded to (with the exception of a specific question to the head of safety).

Greetings,

Debjo

I have called Princess on 2 (cruises) because of the survey.

Once I waited too long to fill it out and the other I never got it.

When I called they knew what to do and I had a new one that same day.

The rep that answers should know. :rolleyes: If not ask to speak with a supervisor.

I have called Princess on 2 (cruises) because of the survey.

Once I waited too long to fill it out and the other I never got it.

When I called they knew what to do and I had a new one that same day.

The rep that answers should know. :rolleyes: If not ask to speak with a supervisor.

Thanks for mentioning, as I have missed out on a couple due to being busy or extra travel afterwards. I felt bad not filling it out. Never thought that they would send another one and basically extend the deadline. I always thought that 2 weeks was just too soon to cutoff your chance to do the survey, especially when I was getting them while still on the ship! :(

Happy Cruising!

Mark