parking in Port Canaveral

saleaaway

Can someone please give me the name of the best, and closes parking at the pier where the Freedom is docked. I have the option to leave my rental at the comfort inn and suites, but we have tickets to Universal that day and hate to waste hours waiting for a shuttle.

Thanks in Advance

Elaine

Can someone please give me the name of the best, and closes parking at the pier where the Freedom is docked. I have the option to leave my rental at the comfort inn and suites, but we have tickets to Universal that day and hate to waste hours waiting for a shuttle.

Thanks in Advance

Elaine

The closest parking would be at the terminal. Cost is around $120 for a 7 day cruise.

Thanks in Advance

Elaine

Are your Universal ticket for the day you get back from your cruise? Or the day before you depart? :confused:

For the former, why waste both rental car $$ and parking $$ during your cruise. It doesn't take "hours" for a local rental car agency to pick you up at the ship and take you to their local agency. There are no one-way drop of charges on rental cars in Florida. Rent the car when you fly in. Drive to PC to stay the night. drop the car off at the local PC/Cocoa Beach agency the morning you leave. They'll take you to the terminal, bags and baggage. then second book a rental for the day you return. If you miss one shuttle there'll be another shortly. The local agencies have numbers you can call from the ship and ask about pick up.

For the latter, book the rental for the day you return and follow the same procedure as above.

If you insist on parking your rental. There's a $8-9/day park and cruise lot just 5 minutes from the terminal. You won't have you wait long for a shuttle back. See the threads on Park N Cruise Port Canaveral on this board.

Are your Universal ticket for the day you get back from your cruise? Or the day before you depart? :confused:

For the former, why waste both rental car $$ and parking $$ during your cruise. It doesn't take "hours" for a local rental car agency to pick you up at the ship and take you to their local agency. There are no one-way drop of charges on rental cars in Florida. Rent the car when you fly in. Drive to PC to stay the night. drop the car off at the local PC/Cocoa Beach agency the morning you leave. They'll take you to the terminal, bags and baggage. then second book a rental for the day you return. If you miss one shuttle there'll be another shortly. The local agencies have numbers you can call from the ship and ask about pick up.

For the latter, book the rental for the day you return and follow the same procedure as above.

If you insist on parking your rental. There's a $8-9/day park and cruise lot just 5 minutes from the terminal. You won't have you wait long for a shuttle back. See the threads on Park N Cruise Port Canaveral on this board.

Actually after. We found a rental for ten days for 300.00 for a full size, less that the price of two days dropping and picking up. So we are just keeping the car. Maybe looking at the pricing we will just keep the car at the hotel.

Thanks for the info though.