Hockey Playoffs

Don't count on it. I cannot remember ever seeing a hockey game on board a ship. The ships usually carry the Caribbean feed of ESPN so you might get some baseball, maybe basketball, definitely football (soccer). LGR!

Cricket too.

It's possible, but very rare. When I was on the Oasis back in May/June, 2011 it was showing game one of the Stanley Cup Finals. Somehow the ship had an NBC feed out of Wyoming of all places.

Edited by juiceman
Wrong Year

Hope they find a feed for all you Montreal fans because with the suspension and injuries for tonights game I sure wont need the feed.

We hope Detroit beats Tampa bay. Montreal has a terrible track record with TB.

We really have no other option in our time zone. I also like the Rangers and Calgary. ;)

Andrew, what? I'm glad you didn't reveal this to me when we were on the Rising Tide Bar in November. I would have had to throw you off it.

Brutal loss for my Isles in Game 7 on Monday to the Caps. 22 years and counting since our last series win.

Andrew, what? I'm glad you didn't reveal this to me when we were on the Rising Tide Bar in November. I would have had to throw you off it.

Brutal loss for my Isles in Game 7 on Monday to the Caps. 22 years and counting since our last series win.

Ah, but I was also cheering for the Islanders. I was glad to see they won their last game at the Coliseum, but sad to see they lost game 7. It was a great tribute to their fans to stand at center ice, sticks raised as a final act. That was a good game. I was going to email you condolences but as a Leafs follower you already know that I feel your pain. Now, had you thrown me off the rising tide bar you would have been a villain, from York.:D

I have teams that I like, but I also have teams that I won't miss. Tampa, Capitals and Ducks for example can be done and I wouldn't miss them at all.

None you have to watch the ticker. Last year my Montreal Canadiens where playing Boston. The not knowing drove me crazy. The guy at the sports bar or whatever bar that shows sports. Says they don't show any nhl games

Ah, but I was also cheering for the Islanders. I was glad to see they won their last game at the Coliseum, but sad to see they lost game 7. It was a great tribute to their fans to stand at center ice, sticks raised as a final act. That was a good game. I was going to email you condolences but as a Leafs follower you already know that I feel your pain. Now, had you thrown me off the rising tide bar you would have been a villain, from York.:D

I have teams that I like, but I also have teams that I won't miss. Tampa, Capitals and Ducks for example can be done and I wouldn't miss them at all.

Gotcha. I went to game 3 when Tavares scored 15 seconds into OT. The place was rocking the whole game and as loud as I have ever heard it. And I lived thru the 80's dynasty.

I think the Rangers and Habs will have an epic 7-game battle in the East Finals this year and whoever survives will beat the West Champ in the Cup.

Edited by Yorkvillain

Will be on the Oasis beginning 5-2-15. Anyone know if they have shown the NHL PLAYOFFS the past two weeks onboard? Hate to miss the Red Wings second round........

Well they just got put out of their misery , so you have no worries .;)