BOGO Beverage package - Upgrade?

m32446

Last year on the Navigator, we got the Royal Replenish (soda, coffee, non-alcoholic drinks) package, and loved it to bits. All of the coffee, all day. Just last month I reserved our next trip (again, on the Navigator) and figured that since it was offered, I'd sign up for the BOGO half off Premium package. I can always take it off before we leave, so why not?

BUT. I asked about upgrading it to the ultimate package and the perfectly nice CS rep I talked to said that she couldn't do it without losing the 50% off the second package deal, and that I'd have to talk to someone on the ship to see if they could/would. I'd have no problem paying the full upgrade cost (I mean, it's $6 a day, that's practically just one coffee!) but I wondered if anyone had any experience with asking about it, or possibly getting the upgrade under the BOGO50 deal, even without it actually applying to the upgrade itself. I know this BOGO deal has been going for awhile now, so if anyone has had any experience with that aspect, be lovely and let me know? Thanks guys!

Last year on the Navigator, we got the Royal Replenish (soda, coffee, non-alcoholic drinks) package, and loved it to bits. All of the coffee, all day. Just last month I reserved our next trip (again, on the Navigator) and figured that since it was offered, I'd sign up for the BOGO half off Premium package. I can always take it off before we leave, so why not?

BUT. I asked about upgrading it to the ultimate package and the perfectly nice CS rep I talked to said that she couldn't do it without losing the 50% off the second package deal, and that I'd have to talk to someone on the ship to see if they could/would. I'd have no problem paying the full upgrade cost (I mean, it's $6 a day, that's practically just one coffee!) but I wondered if anyone had any experience with asking about it, or possibly getting the upgrade under the BOGO50 deal, even without it actually applying to the upgrade itself. I know this BOGO deal has been going for awhile now, so if anyone has had any experience with that aspect, be lovely and let me know? Thanks guys!

You can upgrade on the ship by paying the difference.

I was wondering if anyone has any actual experience doing this, thanks though. The rep wasn't sure, so I was curious about what others may have done. Whether they got the 50% off on their upgrade, that sort of thing.