191 days to sail no FTTF

mykeb14

yes. But its also possible they will post more closer to the cruise. I have a friend who just hit the final payment date and a bunch showed up... They base how many FTTF to sell on how many plats and Diamonds are on the ship. They may be waiting until closer to the sail date to make that determination.

If you don't see it listed as an excursion, it means they haven't offered it yet. They wait until they have a good idea as to how many diamond and platinum guests will be on board before they open them up for sale.

If it's listed as an excursion, but shows up as "no tickets left" when you try to put it in your cart, it means that it is sold out. For the moment anyway. They offer them up for sale in blocks. Also, try checking everyday, or multiple times a day, and you might get lucky if someone cancels. That happened to me. I booked and they weren't available. I kept checking and checking, and all of a sudden one day, there was one available so I scooped it up.

At first I was told (my a PVP who keeps claiming to me mine, lol) that they open up 275 days before the cruise, but now when I try to check for my January 2016 cruise I sometimes get a message that they won't show until 120 days before the cruise. Both are a change of policy, as last year (18 months before the cruise) I was able to book FTTF when I booked my 9/26/15 cruise.

I agree that the final payment due date is probably a good time to check, but I won't know if that works until I try it :D

yes. But its also possible they will post more closer to the cruise. I have a friend who just hit the final payment date and a bunch showed up... They base how many FTTF to sell on how many plats and Diamonds are on the ship. They may be waiting until closer to the sail date to make that determination.

This is similar for my cruise, and the information I was given by Carnival, so I would say to check several times a day, and especially as if gets closer to final payment. They can open them up at anytime, with the number of slots available. On our cruise last summer, slots of 15, 18 and 20 opened up at different times, or was the number available when I logged into my account.