More website problems with dining

vicocala

I went to look at myncl.com and now they are showing all the paid specialty restaurants as complimentry except Ocean Blue. That would be wonderful except we know they are not. At least they had my Cagney's reservation back on the page. :rolleyes::eek::cool:

They have been having problems all over the site lately. Months ago, I couldn't book my excursions online, I had to call and do it. Then I looked on my vacation summary a few weeks ago, and it is only showing some of my booked excursions. I called NCL and they confirmed that we had them all booked. The girl I talked to said that they were having a lot of trouble with the website.

I went to look at myncl.com and now they are showing all the paid specialty restaurants as complimentry except Ocean Blue. That would be wonderful except we know they are not. At least they had my Cagney's reservation back on the page. :rolleyes::eek::cool:

I just checked and you are correct. However, once I actually put it in my cart, the price showed up. However, it's still giving me the 'old' price plus tht 18% gratuity instead of FDR's new price of a nickle less.

Harriet