Kids Club Signup

Sign-up in advance of your cruise is not available. You will fill out the appropriate paperwork & releases on day 1.

While every child on board can be registered for Adventure Ocean, the individual rooms do have a maximum. You cannot sign your child into a room once the maximum has been reached, you'd have to wait until someone signs out and a space opens up. There's no reserving a space in advance, it's first come first served for each session.

Edited by Mom.to.2

Sign-up in advance of your cruise is not available. You will fill out the appropriate paperwork & releases on day 1.

While every child on board can be registered for Adventure Ocean, the individual rooms do have a maximum. You cannot sign your child into a room once the maximum has been reached, you'd have to wait until someone signs out and a space opens up. There's no reserving a space in advance, it's first come first served for each session.

This! With one possible exception, and that being for babysitting services with Royal Babies and Tots that highly recommend advance reservations. But all above is correct for the other age groups.

hi, i am [B]pretty sure there is no additional cost [/b]for the kids club. Is signup in advance necessary or available? Can it get filled up/booked up to max?

There is no cost in the kids club EXCEPT if your child stays for late hours, which starts after 10PM. I don't remember the exact amount but it was not expensive. In addition, they plan a lot of fun activities during the late hours including prizes and metals. It was near impossible to pull my 11 year old daughter out of the club on the Allure before midnight. She loved it!

There is no cost in the kids club EXCEPT if your child stays for late hours, which starts after 10PM. I don't remember the exact amount but it was not expensive. In addition, they plan a lot of fun activities during the late hours including prizes and metals. It was near impossible to pull my 11 year old daughter out of the club on the Allure before midnight. She loved it!

If I remember correctly, it was $7 an hour per child after 10pm.