Valor Adults Only Pool

Going on the Valor and just wanted to Know if there is an Adults Only Pool ?

Back in January, there was no adults-only pool, although like cmptrwiz stated, the aft pool was pretty much adults only. I do not remember seeing any signage designating the aft-pool area as adults only or any employees enforcing it.

The official Serenity location on the Valor is located on Deck 14 with no pool.

On my last month's Valor sailing the adults only rule for the aft pool and 2 hot tubs was enforced.

That is interesting considering Pizza Pirate is also located there. How would they handle those that are under 21 years old that wanted pizza?

It's on the back of the ship Lido deck. I'm not sure I'd call it Adults, but mostly adults.

It is an Adult only pool and hot tubs. Yes, kids can go back there to get pizza but they are not allowed in the pool or hot tubs so it is Adult Only.

Back in January, there was no adults-only pool, although like cmptrwiz stated, the aft pool was pretty much adults only. I do not remember seeing any signage designating the aft-pool area as adults only or any employees enforcing it.

That is interesting considering Pizza Pirate is also located there. How would they handle those that are under 21 years old that wanted pizza?

There is a sign posted on the wall of the hot tubs facing the pool signifying it is for those over 18 yrs of age. This would be between the two showers. I belive there are also signs saying adults only before the steps into the hot tubs.

Kids are always on line for pizza, no problem as long as they don't jump in the pool. If they do, they are usually told to leave. The only time I've ever seen a problem was when a parent encouraged his kid to enter the pool saying he was 14, no big deal. The kids usually are not a problem

These observations are from my 7 sailings on the Valor. YMMV.

There was signage last month.... the signs were for the pool and spas, not the area itself... unlike serenity deck. The signs were posted on the wall at the end of the pool...

It could be a time of the year thing too... schools out, pools are unrestricted... schools is in, pools are restricted... depends on average age of guests maybe??

Edited by poison7fl